Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

WIP: Space Wolves Long Fang

If you read my first space wolves post you know that my work on the Cyclone terminator Wolf guard was all but satisfactory.

In fact i thought the result was so bad i decided to scrap the miniature all together and start on a pack of long fangs instead...







When you have all these just laying around binning an old school metal model is a luxury you can treat yourself to :-)


So far i am quite content, the blending is a lot better than on the terminator, not as good as i would wanted but practice makes perfect. At least i have figured out how to achieve a better result (heavy dillution).

The best area i would say is the wolves fur, as well as some areas of the power armor. In addition this is a healthy break ones in a while from all the orcs and berzerkers I have been staring myself blind with lately.

Finally: Don't be shy, whats the verdict? Cut me down... :-)

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment