Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Showcase: Another Orc boy

Having posted the other day about finishing what I started. Here is the first result after that. This orc musician was actually started at the same time as the first orc boy I finished. But i have been dragging my heels to get it done.


Stick around to see more...


Comparing the result on this miniature compared to the first i finished from the regiment, I am not nearly as satisfied with it. 
There are certain areas I am really happy with but the first one was overall, a lot better in my opinion.
I think this has to do with the fact that this drummer and another normal warrior were test subjects for different techniques. I have had to redo a lot of details as the initial approach was ill thougth through.

The good part about it is that i now have a good strategy to finish these type of miniatures so fopefully the remaining eighteen will have a progressing better result.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment