Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

WIP: Orc regiment 1st part

The first pictures from the progress of the Orc regiment I assembled a while ago. After having base coated all twenty, then starting out with batches of four. I have got as far as highlighting the black clothes, painting armor and metal and come halway through finishing the orc skin!


 

The faces are ok so far, I think it will be hard judging until you can see the final result. I just wish the first orc i finished wasn´t a lucky break ;-)


The black highlights on the clothes really come out great, good tabletop standard. If one should be picky the fine lining of the grey could have been sligthly neater but I am satisfied with the result.

I am content with the skin, the final layer needs to leave more showing of the undercoat to get more transition as it seem I have started to cover more and more surface with the upper layers.

But so far so good! Any thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment