Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Showcase: Khorne Berzerkers

After completing the third Khorne Berzerker since taking up painting again i figured there is time for displaying a couple of pictures of finished models as supposed to tons of work in progress.




The result came out ok, I am getting increasingly satisfied with the shading/layering done in red. One thing is apparent though, fine line highlights and faces are terrible (by my own standards!).

The models are shown in chronological order starting with the latest one portraying the unit sergeant, which is also the third face i have painted overall in my hobby career i think.

The good thing is that i can see progression! Which is key to your own development, however there is one specific thing the gets me; I cannot seem to get smooth transitions between colors. This probably has to do with skill that needs to be trained so panic will not set in just yet! ;-)

Enjoy and please comment....











No comments:

Post a Comment