Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

WIP: Space Wolves biker

To have something to take my mind of green skin whilst trying to finish the orc mob, I decided to try out two different ways to paint Space Marine armour.
Since I am a collector of Space Wolves, its their armour to be specific.

One of the miniatures in the my test is a attack biker and I figured I would show off the progress so far...



This specific way of painting armour is really quick and the miniature in the pictures to little less than 30 minutes to complete (exluding drying time! Always have the layers dry properly before continuing).


The paints i use for the armor plates is:
- The fang grey
- Russ grey
- Space wolves grey
- Nuln Oil

Stay tuned for the post I am creating on the different ways of painting power armour and how i think both have a good fit for different portions of an army or different hobbyists.



No comments:

Post a Comment