Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Showcase: Orc regiment contd.


Easter and all, family dinners and other social activities aside I still managed to complete the next set of Orcs for the regiment that is currently in progress.










Overall I am really happy with the result, the different details have their palette laid out so completing the models are a lot quicker.
That, together with my newly discovered favourite product in the GW range (see previous post on Lahmian Medium) will probably make the completion of the entire regiment quicker than I expected.



If you take a closer look at the bases as well, you can see that i have altered the paint scheme of these as well. Whilst I love the Black/grey combo its not really "earthy", the now used Rhinox hide/Bestial brown togheter with the grass gives the bases a great "Trampled battlefield" effect.


The next three are started and the remaining eight are primed so another two weeks probably and the entire regiment should be completed.

As I document the work in progress with my camera you´ll see more stuff during that period and when I´m done I´ll probably give my first "Orc Boy" tutorial a try...

Oh... let me know what you think about the result and the simple colour scheme, in addition can you spot the black sheep of the herd? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment