Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

WIP: Space wolves cyclone Terminator

Space solved were the main army I lined up with in Warhammer 40K games back in the day. I had an entire army assembled and primed but the performance anxiety and fear of not doing my models justice of course left more than 80% unpainted.

As i have 6-7 models going at the same time to have variation with the painting I dug out one of the coolest models around: A Wolf guard terminator armed with a Cyclone missile launcher.

The progress so far can be seen below:




However I am not at all satisfied with the result so far, I cannot pinpoint what it is but the layering simply looks clunky, in lack of a better word.

The smooth bending i achieved with the Khorne Berzerkers are gone, my assessment so far is that impatience showed its ugly face again.
I will look into what could have happened once its finished to see if the impression changes slightly with a more vivid highlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment