Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Back in business!

After a hiatus for almost fifteen years, I have started  the hobby of panting citadel miniatures again. Whilst cleaning out our cellar storage three weeks ago, I came across an unmarked box. To my exitement it was filled a large number of fantasy and future, painted and unpainted miniatures from Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000.

I actually thought that my parents had thrown all of it away when selling their house a couple of years ago, but  they had left the box for me to pickup and I probably never bothered looking inside it.

Having looked for a hobby for a long time to get my mind off work, this finding could not have come at a better time! A run through of the box and a quick visit to the closest GW store and I'm back in action.

Join me on the adventure to see how far I can go in becoming a great painter as well as enjoying completing the paint job on the myriad of miniatures available out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment